The Kline Family
Blog Archive
►
2009
(21)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(11)
▼
2008
(38)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(7)
▼
August
(9)
I'm a Month Old Now!
I also love Bath Time - it's My Favorite!!!<
Hangin' with my fun friends...
Tante came over again on my 2 week old birthday fo...
My Two Week Old Mark
<
Me and my DeeDee. We love her & thank her tons! ...
First trip to the Lake with DeeDee and Pop!
Me & my girls!
►
July
(6)
About Me
Kline Family
View my complete profile
Sunday, August 10, 2008
My Two Week Old Mark
Hello all. I was two weeks old on Wed. Aug. 6th, do I look bigger??
1 week in my blue; 2 weeks in my stripes
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment