The Kline Family
Blog Archive
►
2009
(21)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(11)
▼
2008
(38)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(7)
▼
August
(9)
I'm a Month Old Now!
I also love Bath Time - it's My Favorite!!!<
Hangin' with my fun friends...
Tante came over again on my 2 week old birthday fo...
My Two Week Old Mark
<
Me and my DeeDee. We love her & thank her tons! ...
First trip to the Lake with DeeDee and Pop!
Me & my girls!
►
July
(6)
About Me
Kline Family
View my complete profile
Monday, August 25, 2008
I'm a Month Old Now!
So I've passed the month mark and I'm getting bigger every day...
These past few weeks have been super fun! Aunt Missy came from Aspen to hang out with me...
I've learned to roll over...(well sort of, Mommy didn't capture this as well as she thought)...
and I've met new fun friends Denisa and sweet Olivia! So fun...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment