The Kline Family
Blog Archive
►
2009
(21)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(11)
▼
2008
(38)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(7)
▼
August
(9)
I'm a Month Old Now!
I also love Bath Time - it's My Favorite!!!<
Hangin' with my fun friends...
Tante came over again on my 2 week old birthday fo...
My Two Week Old Mark
<
Me and my DeeDee. We love her & thank her tons! ...
First trip to the Lake with DeeDee and Pop!
Me & my girls!
►
July
(6)
About Me
Kline Family
View my complete profile
Monday, August 4, 2008
First trip to the Lake with DeeDee and Pop!
My first car trip to the Lake was a success. I did a lot of sleeping and got to have my 1st meeting with Shiner. I think we'll be fast friends...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment